Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Uterine artery embolization

By Anonymous October 13, 2012 - 11:41am
Rate This

I am trying to find a radiologist/ surgeon that performed the uterine embolization procedure in the fredericksburg va area or richmond va area, do you have any recommendation? what site or resource would I go to for this information?


Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

Here is a link that I found that may be helpful. I would check with your insurance carrier for further assistance as well http://local.obgyn.net/Fibroids_Fredericksburg_VA-t3368_Fredericksburg+VA.html.


Good luck,


October 14, 2012 - 9:08am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Uterine Fibroids

Get Email Updates

Uterine Fibroids Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!