Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have RSD as well as neuropathy deterioration of the bones some disc messed up in my back

By Anonymous November 24, 2017 - 4:04pm
Rate This

Recently the doctor that I was seeing that was treating me for my chronic pain has been shut down his practice is still going but he's not allowed to prescribe any medicine the nurse practitioners in there have denied me and said they're not allowed to as well I am in serious pain and I'm a hundred percent disabled I've been to the hospital 3 times and they choose not to treat me but only with fentanyl for the withdrawals saying that I'm nowhere in the computer I truly need help

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello. Thank you for posting.

You may need to find a doctor or facility that specialized in pain management.

Some things that can help RSD (complex regional pain syndrome):

Controlling the body's heartbeat, brainwaves, breathing, and blood pressure by monitoring them with sensors.
Physical therapy:
Restores muscle strength and function through exercise.
Insertion of needles into specific points on the body to relieve pain and treat other conditions. A form of traditional Chinese medicine.


November 24, 2017 - 4:44pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!