Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have CRPS in both feet they swell so bad I cant bend my foot to walk

By Anonymous November 11, 2017 - 9:31pm
Rate This

My question is I need a doctor I live in SLC UTAH

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello. Thank you for posting.

For the benefit of others, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is a chronic (lasting greater than six months) pain condition that most often affects one limb (arm, leg, hand, or foot) usually after an injury. CRPS is believed to be caused by damage to, or malfunction of, the peripheral and central nervous systems.

Unfortunately, we are not a referral service. Your primary care doctor should be able to recommend a specialist for you. Or you can Google doctors in your area that fit your medical needs. 


November 12, 2017 - 5:33am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!