Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I don' know at what Dr. i should go after CT abdomen show fibroids with calcifications,my Dr send me to phisycal teraphy,what should i do please?Thank you!!!!

By Anonymous April 9, 2011 - 9:03pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

It sounds like you need to call your doctor's office, and speak with either your doctor or nurse for more information about what exactly you are diagnosed with, what treatment options you have, and what your prognosis is.

- Have you been diagnosed with uterine fibroids, or something else?
- What is the purpose of physical therapy---what type of PT is being recommended?

Please do not feel shy or bad calling your doctor for clarification on your lab results, specific diagnosis, treatment options, reasons for treatment, and any other questions you have regarding symptoms. It is your body, your doctor wants to help you treat symptoms and underlying medical conditions...if you are confused or need clarification, just ask! Also ask for a copy of your lab report; this should be something you do each time.

Come back and let us know what specific condition you are diagnosed with, as well as the other answers to your questions, and we can help provide information based on your personal results.

April 10, 2011 - 7:52am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Uterine Fibroids

Get Email Updates

Uterine Fibroids Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!