Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What type of practitioner can I see to help get rid of bad Estrogen?

By Anonymous September 13, 2019 - 1:18pm
Rate This

I have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.j

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello, Anon!

Thank you for posting today.

Did your PCP (primary care doctor) make the diagnosis? If so, he or she will refer you to a specialist. Sometimes, a patient is likely to interact with more than one specialist, these may include:

Surgical oncologist- (removing cancerous tumors and tissue).
Medical oncologist- (treating cancer with medications such as chemotherapy or hormone therapy).
Radiation oncologist- (treating cancer with radiation).

Once you meet with a specialist you will know what to expect, who else you will need to see, and what treatment options are best for your specific type of cancer and staging.

We wish you a speedy recovery, Anon. Keep us updated.


September 13, 2019 - 1:55pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Cancer

Get Email Updates

Related Checklists

Breast Cancer Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!