Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

there is pain near my paines at right side it swells some times become hard n then become soft it self it cause by get hurted at that place

By Anonymous October 17, 2014 - 3:53am
Rate This

i got hurted at that place near my penis right side it swells but after some time it sweeling reduse but it sweels any time n some tine it starts paining it doen't have any effect on my sexuality or erection but it sweels and some time it create pain plzz suggess me some medicen which is easily avalabel and have no side effects

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for your question. We do not prescribe medication. You must be examined by a physician.

Blunt trauma or a strike causes about 75% of testicular injuries. Substantial pain and swelling of the scrotum are typical symptoms.

Until you see your doctor, place an ice pack against your scrotum, rest to reduce the swelling, rest and avoid strenuous activity such as lifting heavy objects, and wear a jockstrap to support your testicles.


October 17, 2014 - 8:32am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.