Facebook Pixel

Addiction Join this Group


By August 19, 2011 - 6:23pm

I'm currently going back to school to recieve my ged and hopefully college. I have totally forgotten all the math and thats what is holding me up to take the actual GED test.I'm learning it all back pretty fast. But my question is How do i apply for finical help with some college courses and where do i go?

By August 22, 2011 - 10:38am

If you want to go through the government go to FAFSA.gov it's the federal site where you can apply for financial aid. Also, if you have a school in mind to go to, they should have a financial aid department that can get you started on applying.

August 22, 2011 - 10:38am

Group Leader

Related Topics


What is your unhealthy habit or addiction? Do you need support to stop? This is your group. Share your story, and discuss cessation with those like you. We're here to give support to each other, so we can lead healthier lives.


EmpowHER online group


This Group is Open to all EmpowHER.com members