Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

You should be looking for an ear, nose and throat specialist in order to diagnose you. I am not sure how you know it is cancer unless you already seen a physician. I ran a search for you for doctors in your area and here is the link I found http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=ear+nose+throat+doctors+in+ch....

If you get a specialist to look at you and diagnose the condition, they can advise what further options you have. I hope this helps.


September 15, 2013 - 7:01am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy