Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

I found out about red nail polish about 8 years ago. I had red bumps on my eyes so I tried every kind of eye cream and changed all of my eye shadow and brushes over a 6 month period. I finally went to the Dermatologist and her said stop wearing red nail polish. Over the years the sensitivity has gotten more extreme, now only being able to wear light flesh colors and light pink. An allergic reaction now is little red bumps on my fingers in only a couple of hours from trying on a nail polish. The new product called Shellac has been great with no allergic reaction. I still only wear the light colors or a french manicure.

November 25, 2011 - 4:55pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy