Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your question and for joining EmpowHER. If your scar is particularly bothersome, you may want to consult with your doctor about it, and possibly ask to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (for example if the scar was caused by an injury) for their advice.
Additionally, here is a similar ASK that may provide some insight--there are some good responses from other members and moderators:
Do Scar Creams Really Work?
Good luck, and let us know how you are doing.

May 18, 2011 - 9:11am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy