Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Anonymous new
Hi Anonymous,
Begin with your insurance company: get a list of approved residential treatment centers that are covered by your policy. Then you can choose one that is closest you.
Consult your son's current therapist: see if he or she has any recommendations of residential treatment centers that would be best meet your son's needs.
Hope you find the best treatment center to help your son.
February 15, 2011 - 6:39pm

February 16, 2011 - 11:12am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy