Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

You can just ask the doctor for tablets that stop your period for a few days then when you stop you'll start your periods like normal. That's what I did when I went on holiday. Hope it helped. Xo

October 10, 2017 - 5:19pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy