Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Christine Jeffries)

Hi Christine: Thank you for your encouragement. I am doing the cone biopsy first to see if i have any cancerous cells or not-if not I will postpone the hysterectomy till a later time. It would be financially devastasting if I am out of work a month for major surgery-if i can safely postpone I will do so but if there are any cancer cells i will have a full hysterectomy next month regardless. I am 41 and have 2 little kids under the age of 5 any way I look at it major surgery would be really difficult for me. I do not have any living grandparents that could watch my children during recoup. I will do what is medically necessary to stay cancer free but if I can buy time I will.

October 8, 2010 - 12:24pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy