Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

By crapes do you mean your skin looks wrinkled? Or do you mean cramps?

When you feel heat in your lap, do you mean that your skin is hot between the folds of fat? Or do you mean something else? Is this a rash that feels hot (like a sunburn?)

Can you tell me what skinnel is? Is that spelled right? What sort of product is it?

How overweight are you?

And what country do you live in?

March 25, 2010 - 9:20am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy