Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

You should consider seeing a doctor if you can. Mine were caused by PCOS, which requires a doctor to treat (assuming that's what's causing yours).

September 3, 2017 - 12:28am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy