Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Anonymous,

I can hear your frustration. You deserve to have an answer.
Because the menstrual cycle is regulated by a balance of hormones, I am just wondering if you should be seen by an endocrinologist.

Another option, if you live near a large city or a university with a medical school, look for a gynecologist who specializes in reproductive hormonal issues.


June 14, 2016 - 9:28am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy