Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


I have a couple of suggestions for you. First, you might want to locate an MD or other healthcare practitioner who has expertise working with bio-identical (natural) hormones. This doc will make sure you receive a complete hormonal assessment. You didn’t mention your symptoms, but I assume from your description that you’re experiencing more of the physical issues as compared to the emotional (mood) ups and downs. In either case, I would also suggest working with an excellent nutritionist who has specialized training in the area of women’s health. Feeding your body and supporting healthy brain chemistry with specific nutrients can make all the difference in how you feel – both physically and emotionally. If you’d like more in depth information, feel free to contact me through http://ClearSky-Inc.com.

August 13, 2008 - 7:54am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy