Sonophotodynamic therapy is a combination of two distinct therapies: Photo dynamic therapy and sono dynamic therapy that share a common mechanism of action. These therapies use light and sound to activate a sono-photosensitizer substance that gradually absorbs into tumor cells and destroys them. Both these methods have been proven scientifically as cancer fighting therapies.
How does SPDT work?
Sono Photodynamic therapy is a safe and effective procedure for treating cancer using light and sound.
At different intervals, the patient gets exposed to light and sound, which will activate the sensitizer.
After the sensitizer becomes activated, thereby creating a powerful oxidant that helps in killing the nearby cancer cells, which are then removed from the body.
Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy has distinct advantages:
1. Non-Toxic (does not harm tissues, organs and healthy cells): The sono-photosensitizer used in Sono Photodynamic therapy is non-toxic. The light (photo) and sound (sono) frequencies used also do not cause any unfavorable events, making the therapy an extremely safe with a large therapeutic window.
2. Continue use is possible with no negative effects: It results in no loss of effectiveness or negative effects even when this therapy is used for several years.
3. Non-Invasive, no Needles or other painful experiences: The sono-photosensitizer is usually administered under the tongue from where it absorbs into the bloodstream. The light and sound frequencies are generally provided externally. There is no need for any traumatic procedure.
4. Strengthens internal defenses of the body: In the cancer fighting process, Sono photodynamic therapy enlists the body’s immune system cells to take the active part that helps to destroy the deadly cancer cells.
5. Clinically proven to cut off blood supply to tumors: Ultrasound studies have shown that SPDT reduces blood flow to cancer cells, cutting off nutritional supply to large parts of the tumor.
6. Works for both deep-seated and superficial tumors: Sono photodynamic therapy (SPDT) devices are normally designed to deliver activating frequencies that penetrate to depths in the body.
7. Works for both metastatic and localized tumors: SPDT therapy ensures that the light and sound devices that get used to treat the deadly cancer cells, destroy them both locally as well as systemically.
Sonophotodynamic therapy is an advanced activated therapy that kill cancer, making it very acceptable to people who follow these forms of therapies. It is a proven and approved tumor destruction therapy. Patients can experience improved appetite, improved energy, easy breathing and less pain. This advanced treatment is the best possible way to cure the cancer and give the patients a chance to live long.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.